Saskatchewan Marijuana Party
August 01, 2007, 11:53:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The opinions expressed herein do not neccessarily represent the views and opinions of the Saskatchewan Marijuana Party and should be attributed only to the individuals who have expressed them.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Annual "Joint" SKMP BBQ Fundraiser June 23rd Saskatoon  (Read 422 times)
Ethan Erkiletian
SKMP Battle Bot
Party Executive
Gong Master

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2007, 10:13:48 pm »

The second annual "Joint" BBQ fundraiser will be taking place during the afternoon of June 23rd.  Half of our proceeds will be going to AIDS Saskatoon, an exceptionally beneficial local program catering to the community here in Saskatoon.  Check out their website here.

We will be in Friendship Park just north of the Delta Bessborough Hotel all afternoon on June 23rd raising money for the SKMP and AIDS Saskatoon.  Come on down to have some fun, chit chat with the SKMP and eat some fairly priced grub.  It all goes to a great cause.

As well, we're always happy to help you set up a BBQ event in areas outside of Saskatoon.  If you would like some help to put on a local SKMP fund raiser, feel free to contact us to start things in motion.

Cheers
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 10:17:35 am by Ethan Erkiletian » Logged

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances there is a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air - however slight - lest we become unwitting victims of darkness.
-- Supreme Court Justice William Douglas --
moe.brondum
Editor, The Leaf
Party Executive
Gong Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 01:08:11 pm »

Joint BBQ Event on Facebook here

This was fun last year. I will have to remember to bring my mini plane. Maybe we will have a whole squadron this year ... lol

MrT
Gong Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 03:39:08 am »

Im going to bring mine if Im able to attend! Grin

. Legalize . Regulate . Medicate . Educate .
Ethan Erkiletian
SKMP Battle Bot
Party Executive
Gong Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 09:44:59 am »

Good to see you on here again Mitch.  I hope you can make it out.  It's always fun having you around.

Cheers

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances there is a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air - however slight - lest we become unwitting victims of darkness.
Ethan Erkiletian
SKMP Battle Bot
Party Executive
Gong Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 10:20:16 am »

Due to some complications with our permit and booking of other events in the city, the location has changed to Friendship Park at the foot of the Saskatoon broadway bridge and at the very southern end of 4th Avenue.  Friendship Park features a stature of Gabriel Dumont mounted on a horse for those who may be familiar with this landmark.

Cheers

majestixangel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 09:39:22 pm »

what time?
Nathan H
SKMP Leader
Party Executive
Mr. Twizzler

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 07:55:11 am »

I believe it is from 12 noon until the early evening depending on how we are doing. 
moe.brondum
Editor, The Leaf
Party Executive
Gong Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 10:10:38 pm »

Am I looking forward to the BBQ. My youngest boy is excited, too. He loved the remoye mini planes and is bringing his copter.

ed
Cannabis Clown

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 11:18:47 pm »

I would if I could post the video I took today.
moe.brondum
Editor, The Leaf
Party Executive
Gong Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 09:36:28 pm »

I would love to see the video. I am sorry I missed the event and want to hear about how it went.

But, I would not have missed seeing my first grandchild, a beauyiful baby girl named Summer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: